You know what I'm talking about. You're dying to create a painting, but you don't have a lot of time, maybe a free hour or two after work and the kids are in bed. You're tired but motivated. What's the best way to create a piece with the vibrancy of acrylics but none of the mess? With chalk pastels!
You probably already have them laying around the house, right? Everyone has a box of chalk pastels somewhere, maybe way back in your sock drawer or on that upper shelf in your closet. But wouldn't it be terrific to get them out and make some magic? Chalk pastels are as vibrant as any media I have ever worked with yet no other supplies are needed, so let's get started!
Some perks of this course:
- Learn to draw this 3/4 face, step by step!
Chalk pastels can create drama QUICKLY. They're great for on-the-go "paintings" without having to bring brushes and paint.
- You do not have to have any prior experience in drawing or painting to take this course!
- Learn the difference between hard and soft chalk pastels, and why the difference is significant.
- Discover how mistakes are often the best thing that can happen to a piece. In this painting, some mistakes I correct (showing you exactly how it's done) and some I embrace, even making them an essential part of the piece!
- This is a self-paced course that you can start now or later!
- There is a cog wheel in the right-hand corner of every video that allows you to speed up any video you choose, without me sounding like a chipmunk!
All videos are downloadable, which means they are yours to keep forever. This also means you can do them offline! If you choose to only work online, you have lifetime access.
Let's get started! Course includes materials list and six videos, featuring over two and a half hours of solid real-time instruction.