Materials Used in This Course
While it will not be necessary to use every single item listed here (feel free to use what you've got laying around at first!), the one thing I would highly suggest buying would be the Golden Satin Glazing Liquid, as this one item is how we'll achieve much of the blending effects. (I accidentally say "Fluid" in the video.) HOWEVER, you can also use water and/or Liquitex Matte Medium to blend your acrylics on the page, but the Satin Glazing Liquid is guaranteed to get desired results.
Here are direct Amazon Affiliate links:
- Liquitex White Gesso - https://amzn.to/2IKdBZg
- Liquitex Clear Gesso - https://amzn.to/2Wat6S2
- Golden Satin Glazing Liquid - https://amzn.to/2wsSEPv
- Liquitex Matte Medium - https://amzn.to/3atFlNs
- Tim Holtz Antique Tissue Paper - https://amzn.to/38x26yR
- Liquitex Acrylics Cadmium Red - https://amzn.to/32R4ejE
- Liquitex Acrylics Olive (Green/Gold) - https://amzn.to/38nxdg9
- Liquitex Light Portrait Pink - https://amzn.to/3cAcA3y
- Golden's Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold - https://amzn.to/2TqTeq5
- Golden's Van Dyke Brown Hue - https://amzn.to/32RWBJy
- Caran d'Ache Watercolor Crayons - https://amzn.to/2xeG07c
- Stabilo Pencil (or black watercolor pencil) - https://amzn.to/32TCuuA
- White Acrylic Posca Pen - https://amzn.to/2VRVh87
- Black Acrylic Posca Pen - https://amzn.to/2Tq7E9I
- Multicolor Tissue Paper Squares - https://amzn.to/2Imc0sh
- Regular graphite pencil
Sharpie paint pens will work fine, too.
Please note you will have lifetime access to this course here at Art and School School!
Feel free to leave a question or comment below!